No ice textures when there is ice formation

Szymans

Dear HotStart,

I'm incredibly enjoying this Add-on since the moment it was released, but lately im getting white plain textures where the ice should be. I've been looking for a solution but all the topics are from long ago. Is it a known issue? Is my installation missing those textures?

I can provide more info if needed.

Cheers!!

Okay, it may be solved, i had a corrupted file of Gizmo where i thought i was on the last version but the installer wasnt fully updating the plane. I removed Gizmo and the TBM, did a clean install and now everything looks fine. Will update in case its not.

And one little thing which could be easily added to the plane are this little dots I found in one custom livery and now I exported to all the liveries. Now is much more enjoyable flying at night!

Just a suggestion ;Pdots.thumb.jpg.9670a749b108d7afbc8adbf934482edf.jpgdots.thumb.jpg.9670a749b108d7afbc8adbf934482edf.jpg

Thanks for everything

40 minutes ago, Szymans said:

And one little thing which could be easily added to the plane are this little dots I found in one custom livery and now I exported to all the liveries. Now is much more enjoyable flying at night!

I'm pretty sure that if those little dots are not in the real TBM-900 they will not be added to this one...