IXEP 737 300 liveries and FMC

tony77

I have installed the 737 and it gave me the option the choose the livery,I have chosen British airways,but i cannot find it when I open Xplane 10.Can you help installing the liveries

also,I have saved few route on the FMC but when inserting them on the route page,there is nothing saved.

also on 1 particular flight,I had a total electrical failure on short final with full flaps 8 nm for touch down,i initiated a forced landing without power on a field,4 nm to the threshold managed to open the gear and keep the speed and the rate of descent,I still cannot undertstand and get to the bottom of the failure,did anyone had this?

Many thanks

hi @tony77

It seems to me you experienced a xplane electricity failure (failures are enabled by default on the sim). To disable them:

-Go to the top bar menu FLIGHT -> EDIT FAILURES then -untick- the checkbox "Set Global Mean time between failures"

-Clic Reset all systems to operational

-Clic DONE

You need to create a sub-folder named 'coroutes' within the IXEG aircraft root folder. The installer does not create this sub-folder automatically and you need it for saving, and also if you export a flight plan from a web planning tool to place it there for import.

hope this helps