1.1.8 any CTD ... so far... can I start my World Tour?

LKN

Hi Captains!

I'm not superstitious at all actually but hopefully I'm not talking too early!!! Indeed I downloaded the last update 72 hours ago... So far I flew her the last 3 days, even 6 hours in a row through several legs...

Any CTD with my favorite bird, how come? (Yeap it sounds sarcastic but with a lot of joy included) !

Joy in the package because I may be able to start my "World Tour" today... FINALLY! ...  the one that I began with the version 1.1.5 ... et oui, back in the days guys I wasn't a victim of CTD, I was a bad simmer cuz I got the giggles sometimes by reading CTD from others while I was enjoying my flights "à la cool", I know I'm deeply aware that's not a good behavior (Bart Simpson's spirit that I have inside of me) anyways at that time it seemed that my TBM was under protection of the stars, I was living in a Disney World until the reality  hit my bird like iron eagles to make it crash so many times in a row when I did update to 1.1.6...  I couldn't even finish a simple leg of 200 miles, CTD were hazardous somehow, sometimes it crashed with or without plugins sometimes not ...even by following the good advice letter by letter from this forum, it didn't changed that much in general, I've never being able to pinpoint the source (or sources) of CTD so that I gave up on her when I realized that I was spending more time to "Tweak and Tips" than to enjoy flying.

But my TBM is like a woman you cannot forget so I got back to her step by step and I recently upgraded her with respect... It looks like she gives me good vibes in return, she is now super cool, docile (don't twice my words, I'm not claiming that women have to be docile to be loved!) but my TBM has to be! And so far she is, since she grown up to the next level 1.1.8 she added some maturity in her wings I do feel.... after testing her 3 days in a row, I'm  getting to a comfortable sweet place, to my joy that was hidden somewhere inside the dark clouds...  now cruising since two hours from Honduras MHNJ where I leased the TBM  via FSeconomy $19,700 per month, I put my FSE bank account in red to get her (SAI AVIATION AIRCRAFT FINANCE) combined with my VA of Simbuddy... in order to get back in France MHNJ/LFQQ .

Hopefully she will behave good otherwise it's gonna cost huge money for the divorce! My lawyers are not human (yes for the sake of appearance and socialization they look like human) but they are shake!

Current first leg MHNJ/KNBG, cruising FL280 (CAT), GS 300kt cap New Orleans, stop by to have a lunch out there while my ears will be fed by a Jazz jam session... Yeap sounds good and musical in the air!

Just sharing with you Captains by wishing you the same experience of joy with this new version...

Bellow the snap of my TBM F-RORO at MHNJ early morning...

Voilà!

20190408_143615.thumb.jpg.781d20df1cea44666af769d2e69107a6.jpg

and cruise

20190408_160218.thumb.jpg.4bfccda170276bf1afb090c211507540.jpg

Happy Flying!

Lknfly

Edited by LKN