Gizmo Script not showing Joystick settings

PeteIce

My apologies in advance as I am a newbie to this forum - I hope I am in the right place. I have just purchased the  Saab 340a, SF340 1.5.1 and using X-plane 11.32. From reading different posts, it appears I am not the only one who is having issue/s with the Gizmo control panel NOT showing the complete menu options including the Joystick and key assignments settings (as well as random crashes, but that's a different subject). I am using the Steam version of X-plane which puts the X-plane folder within the Steam subfolder structure as opposed to the root of C: drive, if that makes any difference. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the package several times but the problem persists. I notice that upon starting loading the plane I get a couple of quick flashes of  RED text messages on the lower right corner of the monitor (probably relating to script errors) but I am not sure how to capture that log - all I can see in the console is the following:

1e4eb74f9c14e7c0cbb306760e6920bd.png

And here's all the choices available in the Gizmo menu.

image.png.6644fc727781f65df219e2543af9fe10.png

Thank you in advance for any advice.

hmm, ok. but the manual clearly indicates there should be hardware settings in the Gizmo utility. Anyway, all I am trying to do is assign a key to engage the autopilot /engage servos. It is awkward to pan down to the center console and hold the keys. This is what the manual shows, FYI:

1b8e7224ce1a627c164c4d24f382fc2a.png

Yes, some of the documentation is outdated.  The CL Joystick Assignment is no longer necessary.  You can assign the condition levers to "prop", or "prop1" and "prop2" using the X-Plane UI.  There are several threads related to this on these forums.  

The Mini GPS is also outdated.  This is no longer necessary since the aircraft now has the G530 in it.

Everything else in the Gizmo Menu is correct and still functional.

You can assign a key to autopilot engage/disengage, but you need to use the Saab commands, not the X-Plane commands.