TBM 900 Pressure mod

Normandee

I Keep receiving message the plane has no pressure at about 28000 feet, but when i check my pressure mode is set to auto and the  two upper oxygen switches which i am sure are only for the emergency oxygen. my A/C AND BLEED are on auto. and i cant find any thing about the correct settings.

Any suggestions please

Regards and thanks in advance

Norman

I just tried a flight from KMCO up to FL320 trying to create your issue. I tried to set the aircraft up to fail by pulling the 3 amp Cabin Pressure circuit breaker, and setting the ECS switches to Auto/ON and turned Pilot and Cabin O2 switches to off. While monitoring the Cabin Pressure condition everything was normal with no warning until FL314 when the Cabin Press Altitude warning came on showing a Cabin Alt of 10,400 feet, which I would except to see happen.

I then reset the 3 amp CB and did a 180° back to KMCO with normal operation to shut down.

Scratching my head :huh:

Only other thing I can think to do would be: Go to your X-Plane 11 folder, select the Output folder, then select the TBM900 folder. Within them TBM900 folder locate the state folder and delete it. On restarting X-Plane and the TBM it will regenerate the state folder and sometimes this will clear glitches that reoccur time and again.

Blue skies to you,

Dwight