SkyMaxx Pro on XP10 activation error

lclopezp

Hello Guys:

I recently tried to use my simulator after 1 week and when opening the x-aviation license message showed up; I entered my credentials and appear the following error:

http API call_back: GateKeeper_rx_authenticate: [string "core/json.lua.gfys"]:381: attempt to call global 'error' (a nil value)

This does not let me use either Skymaxx and Real Weather connector.

my other products work well like ixeg and saab340.

I reinstalled all and deleted registry but nothing works.

any ideas?

these are my logs:

GizmoLog.txt

Log.txt

Thanks in advance

Yes, I'm using it. but a couple of times I have disabled it and does not work as well.... what should I do? what do you suggest me to fix it... please!!!

I've heard of that happening twice before. Someone last time completely uninstalled Bit Defender and it worked after that. They switched to a different program, but I don't want to give out that advice.

I just know that Bit Defender is what is causing this (I don't own it to help you out further than that).

1 minute ago, Cameron said:

I've heard of that happening twice before. Someone last time completely uninstalled Bit Defender and it worked after that. They switched to a different program, but I don't want to give out that advice.

I just know that Bit Defender is what is causing this (I don't own it to help you out further than that).

All right Cameron, I understand. I will contact bitdefender regarding this. Thanks for your support.

25 minutes ago, Cameron said:

And from what I understand it only happens in the 2019 version. All prior versions work okay.

OK. I called Bitdefender support. The resolution is pretty basic: just go to Notifications, then the user will see that it was an attempt from x-aviation to access information, just add to exceptions list and now it works. Actually is not necessary to disable antivirus, just add to the exclusions list x-aviation.  THAT'S IT!!

image.thumb.png.26079b0ba04e33d08d268843ce615884.png