A new TBM900-Crash

USierra

Hello

After running without problems, TBM900 (1.1.8)  leads to a shutdown-Crash since yesterday. Trying to shutdown Xplane out of TBM 900 (not with other airplanes) Xplane ends in a freeze, only Taskmanager helps. Next time loading TBM900 brings up the "It seems that your last flight was not completed..."-window. I can choose Yes or No, both alternatives end in a Crash (freeze). Only help is to remove the state.cfg-file (in Output/TBM900/state) or to edit this file (falseshutdown=false).

I have no new Plugins, that I did not use, when everything worked fine.

I can fly the TBM900 with the measures mentioned above, but it is not the way, Xplane is expected to work.

Any ideas? (Log below).

Thanks a lot!

Log.txt

5 minutes ago, USierra said:

Hi Goran

I removed webFMC out of the folder, restarted the computer->no success, same as posted above

Then I removed ALL (not necessary) Plugins, restarted the Computer->no success.

So, obviously no Plugin issue.

Thanks

Urs

Log.txt

I am going to set a second, new installation of Xplane and will try there with just TBM900, nothing additional and poste again.

Ok I did that, installed a second Xplane onto a different drive. First only installed TBM900 -> runs perfectly. Then reinstalled all plugins and sceneries and addons -> everything works without problems. So you are right, a mysterious corruption somewhere.

Thanks

Urs

Yes ok. But all Plugins are in and no crash. I planned to put in all together and if crashing removing one after the other, when no crash happens, then a lot of time can be saved, because the startup procedure is long as we all know. It is quite time-consuming the other way round.

By the way, it is a wonderful plane, I love it and I appreciate your developers work.