Ifikratis

Some 3D model suggestions

Hi and thank you very much for developing the Pocket Rocket. Its a very high quality job for sure, I enjoy it and I'm sure all bugs will be ironed out soon.

I have two 3D model suggestions to make. It is two intersection points that seems to not match with the high level of modeling in the rest of the plane. I have highlighted them below. 

If these areas could be made more realistically I think it would be a great thing, matching better with the high quality modeling in the rest of the plane.

Pocket Rocket_1.png

Pocket Rocket_2.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ifikratis said:

Hi and thank you very much for developing the Pocket Rocket. Its a very high quality job for sure, I enjoy it and I'm sure all bugs will be ironed out soon.

I have two 3D model suggestions to make. It is two intersection points that seems to not match with the high level of modeling in the rest of the plane. I have highlighted them below. 

If these areas could be made more realistically I think it would be a great thing, matching better with the high quality modeling in the rest of the plane.

Pocket Rocket_1.png

Pocket Rocket_2.png

Thank you for your sharp eye! I will be working on updating these as soon as possible. Cheers!

• Like 2

Hi,
I don't know if these are already fixed internally:

- rectangle visible through the canopy/roof model (with "marching ants" effect):

6ff724288b4f565622da2c4406792279.jpg3314297f2b907ae9515f26454cda5a31.jpg

- SD card slots interior part can be brighter than it should, depending on the lighting conditions:

3ffac800086e9230127f80edcdb8a95a.jpg
930b5c83f080ef9ad39bbf3a22a54d82.jpg

• Like 1