Flight Recovery

Normandee

Can any one explain to me or give me a reason of the cause of this message pooping up every time i start the TBM 900 I get the message as described in the pop up message i will post with this query. I have not even flowin  the plane, nor started it up, nor moved it. it happens right after i upgraded to 1.8 so i always have to delete that aircraft and create a new one. this is crazzzy.

Any help please would be greatly appreciated

Norman

Flight Recovery.PNG

TBM900_Log.txt

Ya... I pays to read the whole manual and all of them for that matter...Look on pages 5 & 6 section 4 in the UIGuide.pdf that is included in the TBM900 install folder. 

This is part of the "Airframe Manager"... 

Restore position on airport – when checked, the system memorizes where on the airport the aircraft was located when you quit the simulator. Starting a new flight at the same airport in the future will reposition the aircraft to the exact saved location, regardless of what startup location was selected in the X-Plane flight setup screen. If a new flight is started at another airport, the original position will be discarded (the system will not reposition the aircraft between airports, only on the same airport). When not checked, no position restoring is attempted at simulator startup.

Thanks for your responce

Haven't flow-en since last crash. I have read the manuals you mentioned but what doesn't make sense to me is if i  untick restore position on airport and fly its all fine its when i close down the sim and computer then the next day when i go to load tbm 900 i get the message mentioned above and the  plane is on fire ?

But thank you i will be flying in a few hours an see how it goes

Regards

Norman