Duchess: no control surface output

Tradesman

Hello all,

I'm new to X-plane.

Just purchased the Beechcraft Duchess but while the the yoke in the cockpit correspond to my yoke movements the ailerons and elevator does not. The nose wheel turn accordinng to my input on the rudder peddals but nothing at the tail end.

Please check your control assignments in the settings.  I'm assuming they are set correctly since the yoke is working normally.

I just ran a quick test and took some screenshots and all is working normally.

If the control assignments are properly assigned, did you do anything at all to the acf file? 

If so, delete the entire package and re-install.

Left Roll

grab000yk.jpg

Right Roll

grab001ou.jpg

Pitch Up

grab002u.jpg

Pitch Down

grab003x.jpg

Thanks for quick reply Goran. I was just about to delete and reinstal but reloaded the sim to see if that would fix it and sure enough everything is fine now. Not sure what caused t initially but it seems fine now.

I know my controls were set ok because other aircrafts work fine.

Thanks for reply.

Thanks for quick reply Goran. I was just about to delete and reinstal but reloaded the sim to see if that would fix it and sure enough everything is fine now. Not sure what caused t initially but it seems fine now.

I know my controls were set ok because other aircrafts work fine.

Thanks for reply.

No problem, glad you got it sorted.

Have fun with it!

• 3 weeks later...

Great Model!

I noticed that the aircraft on the artificial horizon is all black.  it dissapears during a descent since the bottom half of the background is also black.  maybe a white aircraft with a black stroke?

Thanks.

We'll see what we can do.  Shouldn't be a problem

• 1 month later...

Great Model!

I noticed that the aircraft on the artificial horizon is all black.  it dissapears during a descent since the bottom half of the background is also black.  maybe a white aircraft with a black stroke?

Thanks.

We'll see what we can do.  Shouldn't be a problem

That was an interesting question. Is the Duchess artificial horizon modelled on a specific real instrument?