Cloud heights way off

Commander112

We did test SMP 4.8 on an X-Plane 10 build and it did load up successfully. To answer your question, X-Aviation is responsible for the installer, not us. We don't even have the installer here.

Please be patient - X-Aviation support will have to help you through this.

• 4 weeks later...

Sundog,

You are associated with a scam artist through x-aviation.  Your business model is in serious jeopardy if you continue to associate your product distribution through them.  He does not honor license agreements, he cuts you off from support without refunding the money paid. Many others have commented on the same issue.  If I were you, I would seriously consider changing distribution networks or selling your product from your own site.   I never could get your product to work and Cameron refuses to help and is fighting a chargeback I have initiated through the credit card company.  He is a miscreant and you should have nothing to do with him if you care about our company.

You expecting help after filing a credit card chargeback is exactly why you aren't getting support. You were made aware of this in your support ticket. It's really not that hard to follow.

@sundog was made aware of your antics days ago, starting with the disputes you filed with FSGRW, then the four PayPal disputes you lost with SkyMaxx Pro, and now finally your chargeback that you filed with your credit card company but somehow feel you're still entitled to support. The only scam artist here is you; the one who thinks he deserves support after filing for a refund with his credit card company. It doesn't work that way.

That's the end of the discussion.