no icing effect

ebbsy1

hi after a fresh install im still not seeing any icing effects.originally i reported no windshield icing but after doing a few flights now without any deicing on i'm not seeing any icing effects on the tbm at all,just wondering if any one else is getting icing effect or not the, box is ticked in the plugin rain and icing effect i get the rain no ice.also don't seem to be getting the weather radar to work it picks up the terrain ok but not the precipitation  and i have it set to weather  flying through the rain i got nothing showing on radar till i tilted down then all that got pick up was the terrain set the tilt back to 0 and got nothing.one more thing i`m experiencing is when typing a flight plan on the keypad when i press e it inputs a 0 i have to press backspace to start again press e again i get a 5 so back space again then i get the e.other little bugs i had like landing gear fail and a door fail seem to have gone after the fresh install