VR bug Trippy colours

rough_edges

I have similar issues with trippy colors as I fly in VR.  Sent PM to Coop for hot fix one.  Other issue is when I climb to like I think 15k or so MSL and it starts to get dark and keeps getting darker as I climb up some more and it becomes pitch black then I make descent and I get light back (getting more brighter as I descend further).  Not sure if it is problem with XP11 or something (I do use ASXP (Active Sky)).

1 hour ago, Jclark93 said:

I have similar issues with trippy colors as I fly in VR.  Sent PM to Coop for hot fix one.  Other issue is when I climb to like I think 15k or so MSL and it starts to get dark and keeps getting darker as I climb up some more and it becomes pitch black then I make descent and I get light back (getting more brighter as I descend further).  Not sure if it is problem with XP11 or something (I do use ASXP (Active Sky)).

The screen going black would be hypoxia setting in. To turn on oxygen, there is a knob on the center pedestal that can be turned clockwise to start the flow of oxygen. The knob is located to the left of the oxygen PSI gauge.

20 hours ago, Ozav8r said:

Just wondering if you are getting closer to cracking the Synthetic Vision / VR bug? Your fix works well for running VR without Synthetic vision, but it'd be great to have it re-instated.

Thanks and cheers - Eivind

Yes :) We should have the fix ready soon, more information will come when it is fully tested. (next few days, hopefully)

On 5/17/2019 at 12:27 PM, Coop said:

Yes :) We should have the fix ready soon, more information will come when it is fully tested. (next few days, hopefully)

Great news - looking forward to it and happy to help testing it out, if it's of any use. I'm no computer guru, but reasonably experienced pilot with a few thousand hours on PT6's, and current as an airline pilot (flying A330).

Cheers - Eivind 

• 2 weeks later...