TBM 900 keeps crashing random

Kawo83

Hello,

I recently bought the TBM 900, such a great plane but I am unable to complete a flight with it. It keeps crashing at very random times like when preparing for flight, when taxi or mid flight.

I have double checked that I am using the current nvidia driver 419.35.

I put a log of TBM here, a current xplane log i can upload after i played again and see another crash.

Would really appreciate any help since there is curently no way for me to fly this great aircraft. 

I deleted the preferences of the plane (tbm 900 folder) and removed several plugins already. Nothing helps. I have a lot of payware aircraft running without any problems like the toliss 319, ff320 and all the simcoder rep packages + carenado planes. No crashs with any of them.

TBM900_Log.txt

It'll have to be determined if it's the TBM's fault or LiveTraffic's fault.  We'll look into it on our end, but perhaps you could even make a post in their forum and ask them if they can look into it.

At the moment, it could be anything, and I would be guessing if I tried to come up with a reason as to why it's happening.  

It happened again without AI Aircraft, doing some flights with all addons disabled (renamed xpl file and they not loading) now for some more testing. Don't have the log of it.

btw: The tcas on TBM-900 is working together with live traffic without AI Aircraft.

Edited by Kawo83

This shows X-Plane crashing from "something" as seen at the bottom of the log.  Can I ask you to try sending the log file to Laminar and seeing if they can determine if it's the sim or the TBM?  Hopefully they can come back with some more info for us to use.

Edited by Goran_M

Just to come back with my testings, there was 2 broken tiles that causes x-plane crashes. 

I can fly the TBM mostly fine with almost all plugins disabled. There are still crashes here and there, but atm its at least working ok for me. For the future it would be nice to get the plane more forgiving about problems related to other addons maybe, since i can fly all other my planes with all addons enabled.

Anyways, great plane and keep going!

• Like 1