Customer Support

Klorptar

I bought the "Real Scenery Arizona" package over three weeks ago. When I tried to download it, I had a computer issue on my end that required a restart. Since I had only downloaded one or two of the files, I deleted them and tried to start the installation fresh. After that, however, the installation failed. I'm assuming the product key expired after the first attempt. I made a customer support ticket and waited three days, but it's now been over three weeks, and I still haven't heard anything from you guys. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could get someone in touch with me. 

How many support tickets have you actually submitted? 3 weeks puts you just around the time we had a support delay banner in place on our website due to out of country travel. Delays were expected, but assuming you kept your cool like everyone else you should have received a reply by now.

Numerous at this point, however I made the initial ticket on the day of the purchase and waited the suggested three days before recontacting. There was no banner at that time suggesting delays because of travel. Of that I'm certain because I was cognizant of the fact that support would take up to three days for response. I also looked around the website trying to find a way to get a refund and saw no mention of travel delays to customer support. 

24 minutes ago, klorptar said:

There was no banner at that time suggesting delays because of travel. Of that I'm certain because I was cognizant of the fact that support would take up to three days for response

Contrary to your certainty, there absolutely was. It existed till March 9th. Whether you saw it or not is on you. Plenty of other customers understood that enough for me to know it was clearly visible to them. This is definitely something I won't dispute with you. :)

Numerous at this point

For each ticket you submit, all tickets re-group and move to the bottom of the list. If you have over flooded the system it will also simply "arrest" your tickets from coming through as suspected spam. We do not monitor spam in any way if that becomes the case, and if you reach that threshold then we should probably consider talking about your behavior at that point. I'll reserve judgement till I actually understand who you are and your respective ticket numbers.

I also looked around the website trying to find a way to get a refund and saw no mention of travel delays to customer support. 

We do not offer any form of refunds.

What is your latest support ticket number so I can understand who you are and what we're dealing with here? And, how many is "numerous" tickets?

The first ticket was created at the end of February. At that point, I saw no banner indicating that there would be abnormal response times for customer support tickets. If there was a banner then, it wasn't very well displayed. I did things precisely according to your site's stated procedure. I made one additional ticket after the 3 day period, and again waited. I didn't start spamming your ticket creator until over a week after that. 

" and if you reach that threshold then we should probably consider talking about your behavior at that point."

Let's talk about your company's behavior, shall we? You take money from a customer, and the customer doesn't receive the product. Even after following customer support procedure as described on the website, the user still receives no further information or contact of any kind. And if a customer, acting out of frustration, sends further requests, their ticket is sent to the bottom. You don't offer refunds of any kind, and you can basically tell them to go pound sand. But you want to have a chat about my behavior?

"What is your latest support ticket number so I can understand who you are and what we're dealing with here?"

5/5 translation: "I'll see how naughty you've been to determine how, or even if, I'm going to help you."

I only retained the first ticket. 

37 minutes ago, klorptar said:

Let's talk about your company's behavior, shall we?

Sure. So far we have established:

1. There was a notice of out of office that other customers saw but you did not.

2. You have come weeks later to a support forum explaining you have sent numerous support tickets and seek help. You received a reply here within an hour from an X-Aviation representative seeking to further diagnose and explain everything all at once.

So far I see X-Aviation's behavior as satisfactory. I don't know you. I don't know how you've reacted to this situation internally. All I know is you didn't come to an official support forum till now.

But you want to have a chat about my behavior?

It was a tongue in cheek  comment and a figure of speech wrapped into one, but now I'm starting to think that you actually have likely been either truly spamming the system and there's not just "numerous", or you were a totally rude individual in the process. Thus far I don't know.

5/5 translation: "I'll see how naughty you've been to determine how, or even if, I'm going to help you."

Poor translation. I see you're wanting to argue, and I won't do that with you. Should you keep venturing down that path you absolutely CAN pound sand. I do NOT have to subject myself to you being rude; and I won't. Should you choose that further we can close this topic and say goodbye to you now. You choose.

I only retained the first ticket. 

The system will send you an e-mail with a number for each one. When was the last one you sent? Please find it or provide your name so I may find the grouped "numerous" support tickets and, again, understand what we're dealing with here.

I'm starting to think we have a reading problem here. Not surprised now that you did not see the notice of out of office. Let me ask again.

"When was the last one you sent? Please find it or provide your name so I may find the grouped "numerous" support tickets and, again, understand what we're dealing with here."

I need the latest ticket number. X5F4B is not bringing any valid ticket up, so that can't be it.

"I'm starting to think we have a reading problem here. Not surprised now that you did not see the notice of out of office. Let me ask again."

Nice. Not insulting at all. I told you I only retained the first. Last one sent was this morning. And I'd rather not post my name on a public forum. 

I can see where this is headed. I'm willing to take the hit on this one. You can keep the money, but you can rest assured that I'll never give your company another cent, and I'll make sure that anyone will listen will know about my experience here. Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, klorptar said:

Nice. Not insulting at all. I told you I only retained the first. Last one sent was this morning. And I'd rather not post my name on a public forum. 

You mean like numerous things you've said including your 5/5 translation attempt?

If you'd like to forgo posting your name, you can post your order number. I can obtain your name that way.

38 minutes ago, klorptar said:

I can see where this is headed. I'm willing to take the hit on this one. You can keep the money, but you can rest assured that I'll never give your company another cent, and I'll make sure that anyone will listen will know about my experience here. Cheers. 

Never mind. I went through tickets one by one from today and found your ticket, referencing what seems to be above and found that you have submitted 70 support tickets.

The contents of your support ticket message is:

"...I still haven't heard from you thieving assholes. I'm an affiliated streamer who only plays X-Plane, and I have a giant banner on my page telling people to ask me why X-Aviation sucks. I can't even count how many times I've recounted my horrible experience with you fucks. You don't even have an option to request a refund. I will continue to spam the shit out of your fucking support tickets until I hear from you. Fuck you and your shitty, thieving company. I hope you go out of business."

Is that correct?

I think I've seen enough at this point. You go on with whatever self-important Twitch streaming you do, speak from the top of mountains all you want and embarrass yourself by showcasing your immaturity, and I'll leave this here for anyone to see anytime I see mention of you or your stream.

For a person like you trying to crack down on insults, you sure do know how to be the King of them yourself. Embarrassing.

I am not one to be shy of threats being flung at me. All of this rhetoric is nothing, and your behavior was simply unacceptable from a human to human standpoint. We'll move on now.

Best of luck to you and your Twitch affiliated streaming career going forward.

• Like 1