Air Hauler - what is it really?

OlaHaldor

At first I thought it looked interesting, but then.. Not really. Does anyone know more about it, or have perhaps you have first hand experience with it?

If it could do somewhat the same as FSPAX could do in MSFS9, that would be fun.. I mean. Loading pax, departing on schedule, make sure they all are comfortable during flight, and make a smooth landing for both safety and comfort of the pax. You would know if they didn't enjoy the ride. I liked that. That was fun.

But getting into all the economics on top of that would be too much for me. I just enjoy flying and don't bother about all the other stuff.

All though, I enjoy tycoon games and such, but it's completely different when I'm the pilot.

I bought it on pre-order.

I flew it once.

It's absolutely brilliant for adding a purpose to your flying, but I'm not bothered by the economics and get everything else for my virtual airline.

A nice program that's just not really for me - however I'm glad I threw money to support people coming into the x-plane market.

YMMV.