CTD after fresh load

CamCamJelly

I updated my plane to 1.1.6 a few days ago. When I do a flight load I see the menu on the left and the popup to choose to start where I left off. If I hit "no" x plane immediately crashes to desktop. I saw on other posts a recommendation to take out all plugins besides the Gizmo64. I removed them all and got the same issue. The log file attached is right after the CTD with all the plugins disabled.

Log.txt

8 minutes ago, CamCamJelly said:

I noticed on the log a bunch of lines of "2019-03-14 22:43:23 TBM900[navaiddb.c:512]: Error parsing D:\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\\Custom Scenery\Global Airports\Earth nav data\earth_nav.dat: malformed data on line 2000"

Could these be what is causing my issue?

I don't think so, it's this that I think is causing the issue:

15 00007FF8FBE981F4 C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL+181f4 ()
16 00007FF8FE5CA251 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+6a251 ()

Some other people seem to have been having the same issue:

See if anything there is helpful. That error is mentioned lower down on the page.

After reading that other thread I did a full scan on my main windows drive and found no errors to fix. I'm only running two monitors as well. I had the same issue just switching to one monitor.

I ended up installing a fresh copy of XP11 on a new drive. After installing the TBM as the only 3rd party content I was able to do a quick test flight with a full shutdown and tie down of the plane. I did one more test and quit the simulator mid flight. I was able to say no on the resume flight windows the next time and not CTD. This looks promising but I will start adding the plugins one by one to see if they had any effect.

Edited by CamCamJelly

This is, unfortunately, the problem with most CTD's.  A conflict with another plugin.  Thank you for trying a 100% clean install of X-Plane.  If you find out what was causing the crash, PLEASE post back and let us know, then we can figure out if it's the plug in conflicting with the TBM, or vice versa.  If it's the TBM's fault, Saso can code around the problem or even find a fix.