42alpha

Unable to register after 1.1.6

Updated today the new TBM version using the installer, but when it asks to tip my email and password, it says the license was updated, but then the box of activation pops again. Tried to uninstall the TBM three times, removed all plugins except gizmo, disabled the firewall, but it didn't worked. The gizmo log says "no license for"

I own this aircraft since the first version, but its the first time this happened when I try to update.

Thanks for your help

GizmoLog.txt

Your log says that license data could not be saved. Something is blocking it from happening. Can you check the folder permissions for X-Plane/X-Aviation?

You're pointing it to the wrong folder.

The TBM should be installed in [Drive Letter]:/...X-Plane 11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900

Yours is pointing to X-Plane 11/X-Aviation

This is strange.  Nothing has changed in the DRM of the TBM.  Have you moved anything or modified anything in the acf file?  Have you done anything even remotely small that may cause the DRM preventing you from activating?  Any new hardware?  Any new Windows updates?

Windows updates can sometimes make the DRM think you are on a new machine.  In which case you will have to add a new machine to the activation and maybe freeze the "old" one if you have no slots left.

Windows updates can sometimes make the DRM think you are on a new machine.  In which case you will have to add a new machine to the activation and maybe freeze the "old" one if you have no slots left.

That's not what's happening here.