1.1.6 FD cannot be cleared

cpuwolf

Having the same issue, seems to be due to some bug during an approach. I noticed this last night after an RNAV approach to runway 8 at KTUL. Taxied in, shut down, and some time later I started back up and the PFD was "stuck," but not completely. The pitch hash marks, FD, attitude indicator, and velocity vector all stayed frozen while the synthetic vision background moved around behind them. The speedtape and altitude indication appeared to be fine, as did the HSI. This affected both PFD's and I confirmed it wasn't a maintenance issue (even popped a few circuit breakers to check, AHRS1/2, PFD1/2, and MFD for good measure) and nothing would shake things loose. Only thing that helped was completely restarting X-Plane.

Happened again today on the RNAV (RNP) approach to 3R at KPDK, but this time I was watching for it: just before minimums (but after the 500 feet GPWS call), the display froze in exactly the same way as described above (syntehtic vision still moving, HSI, speedtape, altitude, etc all fine), but the pitch hashmarks, FD, attitude indicator and velocity vector all froze in the position they were in.

I've not done any other approaches to find some common thread (i.e. no ILS or visual sans approach loaded), but this was working fine prior to 1.1.6.

(EDIT: I'm on X-Plane 11.31, not the latest 11.32 update. Another thing I've noticed and the logs sort of confirm, but the TBM is causing X-Plane to hang on exit with Alt-F4)

Log.txt

Edited by jzakrzeski

Here's an excerpt from the TBM900_Log for the two flights in question. Nothing logged until shutdown both times, you can see the flight today was started ~11:06 EDT, and nothing logged until engine shutdown at 13:33:22 EDT, followed by the last message as I hit Alt-F4 to attempt to exit X-Plane cleanly (as I always do):

2019-03-11 11:06:03 TBM900[xplane.c:1103]: This is the TBM900 (v1.1.6) libacfutils-14b7aa8
2019-03-11 13:32:22 TBM900[elec.c:1182]: MAIN GEN tripped (52.5A, 28.2V, rpm: 0)
2019-03-11 13:33:02 TBM900[xplane.c:1455]: Systems plugin is disabling

TBM900_Log_excerpt.txt

Edited by jzakrzeski