*SOLVED! Lost all my old airframes with v1.1.6 Update?

LKN

What a terrible news today by starting Xplane!

Yesterday after having updated the new version 1.1.6 I made some shorts flights and everything was ok.

Today I wanted to fly again and after loading the scene I had the window tutorial as if it was my very first installation and I've noticed that all my data/airframes since months are just gone!?!

All the flights history data, maintenance etc of my bird just disapperead! ...

It never happened with previous updates and I didn't change anything in the way of updating the addon so?

How can I get my airframes back, is there a way?

Thank you,

Lkn

EDITED: I found my airframes back, it was confusing because the image of the airframe disappeared and loaded a new airframe like a brand new, in the first attempt I could'nt find my old airframe among other airframes, so fortunately I found the ones I need back in the airframe list!

Edited by LKN

@LKN I ran across something similar yesterday, but it happened about five hours before updating to v1.1.6 and it was all my aircraft logs which I suddenly noticed were gone. The only log entry I had was for the flight I had just finished and I suspect it was some issue with X-Plane rather than the TBM loading.

I back up my X-Plane to portable hard drives about every two days, so I had a fairly up to date Output folder with all log book copies saved, and it was not that big a hassle to get everything back up and current.

Anyways, as I said may be completely unrelated, this was well before updating to v1.1.6

Blue skies to you,

Dwight

• Like 1

• 6 months later...