Saab 340 Previews of the Day - April 3, 2011

Cameron

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With a rather simple aircraft like the Saab taking this long to catch every detail, I can't imagine what the 747 will be like for you guys. ;D

This project has been pushing us all to expand.

Mesh, Textures, Systems Scripting and Gizmo have all been expanding and evolving in parallel.

It's all coming together now as a very tidy package, it's pushed us all to work and think harder, we've covered a lot of ground and learnt lessons that apply directly to future projects especially regarding Systems Scripting.

I find myself having finally matured Gizmo to the point where it's compelling to use, I don't get to use it much! :)

A lot of the AOM-compliance stuff that Cameron has brought to fruition hasn't been done to this level in Gizmo alone by anyone else yet as far as I know.

I still look at a 747 project with respect, but every day breaks it down into smaller more manageable pieces.

Cool, hopefully projects will get easier and easier to do. Keep up the good work on Gizmo ;)