Correct animation landing gear?

Jalio

@Jalio  You are correct it does not look correct, and it was reported back on February 10th just prior to the last update in a earlier posting on this site.

This should be corrected in a later update according to the developers, but for the time being it is more of a visual issue than a performance issue.

Blue skies to you!

Dwight

Edited by DwightP980
To add date

25 minutes ago, DwightP980 said:

@Jalio  You are correct it does not look correct, and it was reported back on February 10th just prior to the last update in a earlier posting on this site.

This should be corrected in a later update according to the developers, but for the time being it is more of a visual issue than a performance issue.

Blue skies to you!

Dwight

Hi Dwight

Thanks for the response. That'll teach me to look at the forums a bit harder next time :) but cheers for clarifying quickly anyway.

Regards

Jalio

@Jalio You are welcome! My thought is the ferry pilot that delivered our TBM's failed to observe the V-LO and V-LE published speeds and caused to loss of the gear cover on one of the delivery legs.

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it:lol:

Regards,

Dwight

Edited by DwightP980

On 3/8/2019 at 1:23 AM, DwightP980 said:

My thought is the ferry pilot that delivered our TBM's failed to observe the V-LO and V-LE published speeds and caused to loss of the gear cover on one of the delivery legs.

I like that idea :D Seems we'll have to wait a while for a new one to be obtained

1 hour ago, Fabbi said:

Hi, this is fixed in v1.1.6

@Fabbi Thanks for the update! I haven't tried the v1.1.6 up date as it looks as many people have reported issues so far. Most are saying it doesn't work, but their not bothering to attach gizmo, log, TBM900_log files so I'm not sure as to what type systems might have the issue. Starting to see a few report it's working so I'll hope my Windows 64-bit, i7700 Intel works. I've backed everything up, and can always fall back.

Regards,

Dwight

On 3/8/2019 at 2:23 AM, DwightP980 said:

@Jalio You are welcome! My thought is the ferry pilot that delivered our TBM's failed to observe the V-LO and V-LE published speeds and caused to loss of the gear cover on one of the delivery legs.

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it:lol:

Regards,

Dwight

My spare part arrived today and the mechanics are just mounting it... :D

Regarding the issues reported, that seems to be more on the MAC and Linux side. You should be good to go with a Windows system. I have done 3 flights now without issue, it´s working fine for me.

TBM900_5.thumb.png.b4cb3a931c393bfeac69bb24cac3eeb3.png

31 minutes ago, RobW05 said:

My spare part arrived today and the mechanics are just mounting it... :D

Regarding the issues reported, that seems to be more on the MAC and Linux side. You should be good to go with a Windows system. I have done 3 flights now without issue, it´s working fine for me.

TBM900_5.thumb.png.b4cb3a931c393bfeac69bb24cac3eeb3.png

@RobW05 Thank you sir! I will go ahead and update, as I've backed everything up and should be good to go. I kind of thought the issues may of been with the MAC's and Linux, maybe even Steam systems. I do hope you submit for reimbursement to Daher-Socata for the mechanics labor if any :lol: Blue skies to you!

Dwight