pkorkala

Limited bank angle

Hello pilots!

When I fly online and ATC gives me a heading the plane turns very slowly - as if the bank angle is limited to something like 10 or 15 degrees. 

I cannot find where to set the max bank angle, where do I set this? Like on the Zibo 738 you do this above the heading knob.

/Peter

1 hour ago, pkorkala said:

Hello pilots!

When I fly online and ATC gives me a heading the plane turns very slowly - as if the bank angle is limited to something like 10 or 15 degrees. 

I cannot find where to set the max bank angle, where do I set this? Like on the Zibo 738 you do this above the heading knob.

/Peter

The answer to this could have been found with a simple search of these forums.  The max bank angle is not adjustable by the user.  This problem has been fixed on our end and will be included in the next update (v1.5.2).

Edited by JGregory
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JGregory said:

The answer to this could have been found with a simple search of these forums.  The max bank angle is not adjustable by the user.  This problem has been fixed on our end and will be included in the next update (v1.5.2).

Thanks for the quick answer! And sorry for not searching first, I seriously thought I did something wrong (as I bought this plane just two weeks ago). I really didn't thought of the possibility of a bug in this relatively old airplane.

Do we know when the fix will be available (as you mention it's already fixed)?

/Peter

36 minutes ago, pkorkala said:

Do we know when the fix will be available (as you mention it's already fixed)?

We do not publish release dates, however it will be "Real Soon"®.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pkorkala said:

Hi!

Is the bug fix released? Or do we know something when it will be? 

/Peter

No, the update has not been released.  As I previously stated, we do not publish release dates.