X-Aviation Licensing

Rhinozherous

Hello!

When I load into XP11 I get an popup that I should connect to the Internet and that a license is expired. No problem so far, but when I enter my email and password (crosschecked several times, no typos) it says the mail or password is wrong... I am 100% connected to the internet.

Is there a server problem over at X-Aviation?

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get anywhere with this.

I purchased IXEG a couple of weeks ago and as yet have not had a reply so am trying here as until now I am unable to use any of the IXEG  products I have purchased. Each time I start X-plane it requests a password for X-aviation. The password I use for X-aviation does not work. Where do I find the password please for this box so I can use IXEG?

https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/password_forgotten.php

Change it to something else.

I've never figured out exactly what causes this bug because I can't exactly ask people "What's your password? What special chars does it have in it?"

Changing it to something else that has basic letters, numbers and "simple" special symbols (North American character set) should work fine.

• 3 weeks later...