Maintenance Log CTD

Brent4512

I just bought the TBM900 last week and I'm enjoying learning the proper way to fly her.  Everything works well except for when I try and display the 'maintenance log' which consistently results in a CTD.  Everything else within the Maintenance Panel works as expected.

I'm using V1.1.4c TBM and have not patched XP11.30  

Cheers

Brent

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

Goran

I removed all plugins except Gizmo and had the same result I described in my initial message (i.e. when I select the Maintenance Log, XPlane exits to desktop). 

Note that I I stayed away from patching XP11.30 because of the problems some were having with the TBM.   I've enclosed the log files generated after I had removed my plugins.  I appreciate the help!

Cheers

Brent

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

Goran, 

Yesterday, I:

1. uninstalled the TBM and removed all TBM folders, and then did a fresh install.

2. had a flight and after shutting down, checked the "maintenance log which came up as a blank log and didn't crash XP. 

3. refreshed the O2 bottle in order to perform some cheap maintenance (cost of the maintenance showed up on the window but when I selected "maintenance log" I got a CTD again.

4. saw your note about AI so I eliminated all AC from the AI count and didn't enable WT3 during session, refreshed O2 bottle again, amount showed in window ($40 x 2=$80 total), selected "maintenance log" I got a CTD again.

5. all permissions are correct for the TBM900 state folder files (seems to be where the maint log is).

Brent