EDWK01

Take Command IXEG 737 classic. I can not use it - Machine ID locked

Hello
I bought the add-on at x-aviation and paid $ 74.95, but since 23.01.2019I can not use the add-on.

Error : Machine-ID locked.

The Support of X-Aviation do not answer me.

I send a Mail 23.01.19 - no answer.

I send a Mail 13.02.10 - no answer.

Why? Is a Member of X-Aviation here? Can you help me?

Liebe Grüße

Hallo,

Today My X-Aviation License was updated.

Thank you so much @Cameron for your help and support.

I am so sorry for to type FREEZE, but i dont know of the meaning of this - sorry and i do it never never again.

Now iam happy an can use all of my X-Aviation AddOns. 

Danke!

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem
The Support of X-Aviation do not answer me.
Error: Machine ID locked

Please help
I finally want to use the plane

Gruß

Daiobi

Me too, I already sent an email to support and no answer yet and can't use the 737 nor the TBM 900 is been a couple of weeks since my email and hopefully I hear from support soon.

Hello
I am sorry that you also have this problem.
Unfortunately I had to wait a few weeks until my problem was solved.
Greetings Ernst

Hey,

but that can not be that if you buy a product today
It can not use and must wait for the one after weeks to get help

I hope it is understandable (Google translator)

Gruß aus Berlin

Christian.O

Unfortunately that was the case with me.

I had inadvertently asked for support twice and then the support was not available at short notice and so the matter was delayed by several weeks.

Greetings from the vicinity of Bremen - Ernst

Leider war das bei mir aber so. Ich hatte versehentlich 2 mal eine Support Anfrage gestellt und dann kam noch dazu, dass der Support kurzfristig nicht verfügbar war und so hat sich die Angelegenheit um mehrere Wochen verzögert.

Grüße aus der Nähe von Bremen - Ernst

how could you help? what was done?
am really desperate, especially since I have just installed the plane to then register it but so far it was not even times it came straight to the error: Machine ID Locked

I just wanted to shoot a few test laps because I've heard from many that the plane is really great

Gruss Christian

wie konnte man dir helfen? was wurde gemacht ?
bin echt am verzweifeln zumal ich nur das Flugzeug installiert hab um es dann zu registrieren aber so weit ging es ja nichtmal es kam ja direkt der Fehler: Machine ID Locked

wollte so gern nen paar Testrunden drehen da ich von vielen gehört hab das der Flieger richtig toll ist

Gruss Christian

Edited by Daiobi

1 hour ago, Daiobi said:

how could you help? what was done?
am really desperate, especially since I have just installed the plane to then register it but so far it was not even times it came straight to the error: Machine ID Locked

I just wanted to shoot a few test laps because I've heard from many that the plane is really great

Gruss Christian

You were originally using someone else's account illegally and sharing products. We do not permit this.

It seems they inadvertently permanently blocked your machine on our server. This is exactly why you shouldn't share products, because you end up stuck in situations like this now where you have been caught.

Hello @Camaron ,

sorry for my english I have to use a translator to understand what you write me.
No, I did not share the product with others and did not act illegally. why should I then buy the product if I use according to their statement another account for activation.

I have only had this PC for about 2 weeks ... it is needed and received from a friend since he bought a new PC. He also uses the IXEG and has warned me to delete it and I have to buy my own version
so I can use it on the PC.
Has that perhaps to do with it?

As you can certainly see, I bought the product on 05.07.2019 (order number: 83024), so I do not want to do anything illegal or use my friend's account, which I have no access to.
I just have one problem after I downloaded it and tried to activate the message directly: Machine ID Locked
it did not even come to activation.
And I have no account disabled or similar
Have written directly after a support request.

I set up Windows10 correctly
All new and important updates are also available.

Please help
Best regards

Christian O.

Hi @Camaron,
Today I got an answer from you about the support ticket that my system was reset on the basis of the information.
Thank you very much for your help.
Have the IXEG now synonymous Activate and this time Without problems :) I'm happy and can finally test the beautiful aircraft.

Thanks and have a nice weekend
best regards

Christian O.

Me too, I already sent an email to support and no answer yet and can't use the 737 nor the TBM 900 is been a couple of weeks since my email and hopefully I hear from support soon.

Thank you guys at support my license was reset and now I can go back to flying my favorite planes! YES!