TBM900 and XPRealistic CTD

citronboll

Hello! :)

All of a sudden I get CTDs when XPRealistic is enabled for the TBM900 and I try to to into maintenance manager and look at the landing gear.

This worked just a week ago, but now I get CTD after CTD. Is this a known issue, and is there anything that can be done about it? I really don't like flying without XPRealistic.

Edited by citronboll

Contact the XPRealistic developer. This plugin in a Flywithlua bomb... I don't use it because it was always tending to crash X-Plane in some weird manner. It also causes trouble, if you use other Lua scripts at the same time. So maybe reduce the number of Lua scripts.

And provide a log.txt just to verify its XPRealistic and not something different.

Meantime you can try Simcoder's headshake plugin. Works perfect here.

Edited by Jakob Ludwig

I don't think contacting the developer is going to do much good. They haven't updated it since 2017. I verified it was XPRealistic because when I disabled it everything worked.

Thank you for the tip of Simcoders headshake plugin! I just completed an hour long flight using it, and no issues. I don't like it as much as XPRealistic, but I haven't optimized the settings for to my liking yet so that may change.

Thanks!