Impossible to taxi aircraft properly

xlig1992

I am scratching my head here with an issue with the IXEG  737 in X-Plane 11.30 that I have never seen before.

When I start taxiing I can't control the Aircraft properly first I have to apply very large amounts of thrust to get the aircraft moving (50%) and when I try to take a turn the only option I have is taking the turn extremely fast and ''drifting'' the aircraft into position if I try a normal turn the Aircraft will just stop as if it were braking and when I release the rudder it will start turning in the opposite direction this has caused me to taxi off the taxiway or runway when trying to turn on multiple occasions.

I have tried looking in my mappings to see if I have something set to differential brakes but there is nothing as every other aircraft works perfectly.

This is ruining the entire experience for me and I really want to fly the 733 but can't with this bug.

I have tried everything except uninstalling and re installing the Aircraft at this point.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Cheers.

X.L  

Edited by Morten