Can't file flight plan, communicate with ATC

Daytona125

Anyone else with communication issues while trying to contact ATC after filing flight plan?

Every time I file a flight plan in xplane with the tbm 900 it seems to almost crash the atc part of the sim. I file the flight plan the I try to communicate with atc and I can see the radio trying to contact atc(frequency flashes every second or so and I sometime hear a small sound of the radio trying to communicate). I cannot contact anyone on the radio at all. I have tried on other aircraft, both default and purchased aircraft(flyjsim 727 and 737) and every other plane works fine. A friend of mine is also having this exact issue. I've totally deleted and re-downloaded the plane, turned windows defender off, tried everything I can think of. I am running the latest xplane beta and the latest Hotstart software.

PLEASE help. I can't wait to fly this plane again.....

Log.txt

Thank you for the quick reply Goran. Tried both the g1000 and the reg default 172 from a cold point. I Then reloaded the tbm from that point. Still no joy. I am going to try to load from an already running and set up default 172 to the tbm to see if this helps. Will post my results. Again thank you for the great service Goran.

After total uninstall of TBM900 and total uninstall and reinstall of X-PLANE I am still having the same results, no ATC at all. Should also mention TBM is the only add-on I installed, so no other plug-in is interfering with anything. Also worth a mention is the ATC in the default 172 is working. 

I know things will get ironed out. In the meantime, who needs ATC? This plane is just too good to leave parked, I’m flying it anyway! 

Again. Thanks for the great communication again Goran!

Dean.

Edited by Daytona125
Spelling