TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update Released!

Cameron

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

The objective for this update was to get people flying again after crash to desktops.

We do not have consistent TerraMaxx issues as we did before to diagnose this like we did before (and solved on test machines). That may change in the future as we gain more data.

Anyways, that aside, this update had one purpose and only one purpose.

Hi again :)

good to know :) will take a testflight asap :)

Freddy

Got the v1.1.4c downloader downloaded and extracted.  When I run the installer, I get to the point where it asks for my x-aviation email address.  I insert my address and click "next".  I get the the message "You need to specify a value".  I have already submitted a ticket on this. (btw, I never had this problem before with the initial version of the tbm900, ixeg 737-300 or skymaxx pro.  Anybody else experiencing this?

EDIT:  Got it fixed thanks to Cameron...I had forgotten I had changed my text size...so it wasn't allowing the display of the password box.

Edited by dwinfield
Problem solved.

Hi Goran & Team,

Firstly, thanks so much for your hard work on this plane... It really is a joy to fly!

If I remember correctly, you mentioned that you still have CTDs with 11.32r1, and the the update c is primarily to fix the CTD with the flight planning.

I am running 11.32r1 and still wanted to try the update, which def. worked from a flight plan perspective, but it did crash shortly before landing when I extended the landing gear. Here are the log files. Hope they can help you in one way or another. Once again, thanks for all your work on this great plane!

Ray.

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

14 minutes ago, rgeismann said:

Hi Goran & Team,

Firstly, thanks so much for your hard work on this plane... It really is a joy to fly!

If I remember correctly, you mentioned that you still have CTDs with 11.32r1, and the the update c is primarily to fix the CTD with the flight planning.

I am running 11.32r1 and still wanted to try the update, which def. worked from a flight plan perspective, but it did crash shortly before landing when I extended the landing gear. Here are the log files. Hope they can help you in one way or another. Once again, thanks for all your work on this great plane!

Ray.

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

This is something in X-Plane crashing.  If you note right before the crash, there are no references to the TBM.
image.png

I suggest you send this off to Laminar and ask them to see if they can make sense of it.

Edited by Goran_M
  • Upvote 1

Hello All I am new here ,

Just to give a little background I purchased the TBM-900 a week or so now . Running X plane 11.32r1 . Originally had the TBM_900_v1.1.4b which would fly for aprox 20 minutes before a freeze and back to home screen (Windows 10 ) I downloaded TBM_900_v1.1.4c and now it will only fly for less than 3 minutes . Clean installs all older files removed etc.Not sure what to do now ? Preference folder deleted and the State content deleted. Also I have to load another plane before I can select the TBM as it will crash to home screen .Any advice or help welcome I cannot find a web page for Hot Start support .Thanks in advance.

Log.txt

37 minutes ago, R -VanZant said:

Hello All I am new here ,

Just to give a little background I purchased the TBM-900 a week or so now . Running X plane 11.32r1 . Originally had the TBM_900_v1.1.4b which would fly for aprox 20 minutes before a freeze and back to home screen (Windows 10 ) I downloaded TBM_900_v1.1.4c and now it will only fly for less than 3 minutes . Clean installs all older files removed etc.Not sure what to do now ? Preference folder deleted and the State content deleted. Also I have to load another plane before I can select the TBM as it will crash to home screen .Any advice or help welcome I cannot find a web page for Hot Start support .Thanks in advance.

Log.txt

The sim is crashing when it’s trying to play a non existent wav file in flywithlua. Try removing flywithlua and see what happens. 

28 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

The sim is crashing when it’s trying to play a non existent wav file in flywithlua. Try removing flywithlua and see what happens. 

Ok I’ll try thank you . But sometimes it say silverlineing has been deleted at the end of the log file after crashing , it’s random what it says . 

Edited by R -VanZant

weird behavior: works on my office desktop Xplane 11.31.c and does not on my home desktop same version of everything? 

Failed: C:\Users/Igor/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/X-TCAS/win_x64/X-TCAS.xpl. (The plugin refused to start by returning 0 from XPluginStart.)

maddening 

5 minutes ago, sigor said:

weird behavior: works on my office desktop Xplane 11.31.c and does not on my home desktop same version of everything? 

Failed: C:\Users/Igor/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/X-TCAS/win_x64/X-TCAS.xpl. (The plugin refused to start by returning 0 from XPluginStart.)

maddening 

I would try reinstalling it.  

I installed the newest TBM version on two different versions of xplane 11 and have problems on both. On 11.30 version I get an inflight engine sound when I start cold and dark and on the 11.32 version while I can get past the TAWS System check now I have a very annoying static sound in the background. Any help would be appreciated.

Jimbo

2 minutes ago, Capt Jimbo said:

I reinstalled the TBM on version 11.32 and still have static sound. I put on the headset and realized that I also have an inflight engine sound, without the engine running, with headset on engine sounds gets very low but the static is unbearable. 

Please post your log.txt file found in the root folder of x-plane

Unfortunately on my Linux machine (Ubuntu 18.04) the TBM is totally grounded after the update.

The plugin isn't loaded and I can't use any switch in the cockpit. The mouse pointer changes the shape when hovering over a click spot but the switch doesn't react on click.

The side menu is also not displayed.

From the logfile:

2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1335]: BOOT: tas_init
2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1338]: BOOT: adf_dme_init
2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1341]: BOOT: efis_init
2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[shader.c:405]: Cannot load shader /games/X-Plane 11//Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/systems/data/libsvs_shaders/generic.vert.glsl: compile error: 0:5(12): error: extension `GL_EXT_gpu_shader4' unsupported in vertex shader

2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1453]: Systems plugin is disabling
2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1561]: Systems plugin disable complete

I would be happy for every hint.

40 minutes ago, Trimbow said:

Unfortunately on my Linux machine (Ubuntu 18.04) the TBM is totally grounded after the update.

The plugin isn't loaded and I can't use any switch in the cockpit. The mouse pointer changes the shape when hovering over a click spot but the switch doesn't react on click.

The side menu is also not displayed.

From the logfile:

2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1335]: BOOT: tas_init
2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1338]: BOOT: adf_dme_init
2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1341]: BOOT: efis_init
2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[shader.c:405]: Cannot load shader /games/X-Plane 11//Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/systems/data/libsvs_shaders/generic.vert.glsl: compile error: 0:5(12): error: extension `GL_EXT_gpu_shader4' unsupported in vertex shader

2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1453]: Systems plugin is disabling
2019-02-16 17:42:36 TBM900[xplane.c:1561]: Systems plugin disable complete

I would be happy for every hint.

This might be related 

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic