Bugs qalore

RobertC

Hello folks, im going to have to not play x plane 11 until bugs are gone.

I literally cannot play the sim now, to many CTD,s , and freezes, even start up screen does not load without stutters.

I have reloaded x plane and even reloaded my computer, and I get the same stutters and ctd,s and flickering.

Not for sure what is going on , or perhaps its growing pains. I have done all the fixes.

it all started with the new 11.31 build.

I use steam , so im not for sure where to go from here. and im not going back to FSX. I love Xplane and I will have to just deal with it.

The TBM-900 is my go to plane on x plane. when it first came out I had few issues , but now with the new updates, I cannot get off the ground .

Cannot get a flightplan loaded without CTD. cannot complete a flight without ctd. when I go to load fuel and remove my covers it flickers and I have to wait. 

I don't get this all the time , out of starting Xplane I will get problems 4 out of five times I strart up x plane.

I do more restarting XP than actual flying.

The gameplay is not the same , something has changed. 

I have removed all extra plugins, removed preferences and restart computer.

My system is not bad.

6700k, 1070 gtx, 32 gig ram, asus z170 MB.

As I said x plane and TBM 900 worked great in the beginning, but now all I do now is redo, rerun, reload, etc

Its like playing FSX all over again. just a joke, but that's all I did with FSX.

But I will be patient , I know computers and I know simming, and I know you folks are working hard to get all the bugs out.

Thx for listening...………….RobertC