Real Weather Connector/Terra Maxx Causing Crashes?

777-300

I've had a couple of crashes in the last three days that seem to be blamed on Real Weather Connector and one crash last week related to TerraMaxx.. I was flying from KBGR to MROC between KACY and KORF when this happened. There was some weather in the area. I haven't had this issue in quite awhile. Any thoughts on this? I apologize if this is posted to the wrong forum.

Andy

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
Sierra 10.12.6
4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB

Log.txt

Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 3.53.11 PM.png

Edited by 777-300
Added information

It's very unusual for Real Weather Connector to be fingered in the crash log - in fact that's the first time I've ever seen that. The RWC plugin itself doesn't actually do much; mostly it enables functionality within the SkyMaxx Pro plugin.

So, I think the most likely explanation is that memory became corrupt, most likely due to VRAM or RAM becoming exhausted on your system. TerraMaxx can be demanding on memory, so it's plausible that you simply ran out of memory due to having TerraMaxx's seasonal textures loaded up - and this pushed your system over the edge.

All you can really do is try to minimize X-Plane's memory usage - disable add-ons you aren't using, try flying with a default plane, reduce graphics settings, etc.