Gizmo menu items sometimes not loading / TBM-900 sometimes not activating

macgarvin

Hi

I have an issue that I am trying to work through regarding an intermittent  'not activated' message on the TBM900 primary flight display or powering up prevented.

In summary, the consistent parts seem to be as follows. On a MacOS Mojave 10.14.2. After starting X-plane the right hand gizmo menu bar is not displayed, having previously been present.. In X-Plane>plugins>Gizmo I see: Actions - greyed out; Windows; grey; Developers>'reboot scrips & hotfix not greyed out but selecting them does not resolve the problem. Selecting About Gizmo gives the pop up message attached.

Following a TBM-900 update, v1.1.4 installed last week, and requiring a full install, I have been able to open and fly on x-plane 11.26. As the issue was intermittent on 11.26 I don't know whether the issue will re-emerge.

On my 11.30 installation, the TBM was working before this 1.1.4. Providing registration details appeared to work fine, with a confirmation and 'will check again in 14 days' message. But start up of the TBM either results in a 'not activated' message on the primary flight display, or in the last few loads I can't even initiate power-up. I've attached a specimen X-plane log file. I can't get to the Gizmo window to see what that says, cos Gizmo>Windows is greyed out.

I've attached the x-plane log from my last attempt using x-plane 11.30r3. Subsequently to this I was able to fly the TBM-900 1.1.4 release on x-plane 11.26.

Log x-plane Gizmo issue.txt

Can you assist me to resolve this?

Thanks

Malcolm

953363527_Screenshot2019-01-14at22_19_08.png.e842cb37c7f5d06606f066fc504aa681.png

X-Plane Installer Log.txt