I LOVE This Airplane!!!

jomama

• 2 weeks later...

I must agree, I have been flying sims for twenty plus years.

Most time with Fsx.  I have most of all the great planes. The TBM 900 is the best GA plane out here.

Its for real .  That plane also made me convert from FSX to X plane.  Trying to figure out what took me so long.

FSX 32 bit and old.  Steam , FSX 32bit old,  Prepar3d FSX 32 bit old. X plane 64 bit and new, I did the math.

Once I went to X plane I knew then I was not going back. X plane does the TBM 900 true justice.

My system is : 6700k, asus z-170 MB, GTX rgb 1070, two tere HD, 32 gig ram. All water-cooled from my specs.

never gets over 31c.

Imagine running it on a Samsung 49 inch gaming monitor. secondary 21 inch monitor for instructional use. 

If you have a good set up , you will enjoy this plane. 

I don't even look at the frame rate.

Im not a pilot, but this plane and all of the excellent graphics of Xplane, allows me to imagine that I am.

Thanks , Laminar Research and Hotstart.

RobertC

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Rdtcmttsa said:

I must agree, I have been flying sims for twenty plus years.

Most time with Fsx.  I have most of all the great planes. The TBM 900 is the best GA plane out here.

Its for real .  That plane also made me convert from FSX to X plane.  Trying to figure out what took me so long.

FSX 32 bit and old.  Steam , FSX 32bit old,  Prepar3d FSX 32 bit old. X plane 64 bit and new, I did the math.:DMy system is : 6700k, asus z-170 MB, GTX rgb 1070, two tere HD, 32 gig ram. All water-cooled from my specs.

never gets over 31c.

Imagine running it on a Samsung 49 inch gaming monitor. secondary 21 inch monitor for instructional use. 

If you have a good set up , you will enjoy this plane. 

I don't even look at the frame rate.

Im not a pilot, but this plane and all of the excellent graphics of Xplane, allows me to imagine that I am.

Thanks , Laminar Research and Hotstart.

RobertC

+1 :D:D:D

Edited by jomama