At my wits end with TBM900

YYZ342

This is turning out to be an aircraft that can be described as lots of work for little play...take a look at the pictures. I crashed...again...but now in v1.1.4 this is how it re-loads. I created new frame. Deleted all other frames via Airframe Manager just to be on a safe side. It does not fix the issue, the plane just loads up and sits with nose up. Now what? lol Seriously for this much money I get that options offered with the aircraft are unique, new, and perhaps are great, etc, etc...but with all issues I am hiving this thing just does not like me or something...getting fed up.

image.thumb.png.628dc34151c58bd39fac12f0ce208f57.png

image.thumb.png.f0adf0752ec4db865a5f45cde65ea8f3.png

image.thumb.png.9996f9ee4cad230955ef1578a95c6695.png

Hello Folks, I just want to say that this plane is the best GA plane ever in my 23+ years of simming.

I owned most planes, all the great birds , but this plane is one of the best if not the best.

With that said, this is a simulator, not a game or arcade type environment. It is set up to simulate real aircraft.

That means all rules apply who ever can make that happen. The more advance the sim the harder it is to fly.

Why, because its like jumping in a real TBM-900 and starting it up and then try to fly it.

No way, unless you are a real pilot and know your way around, and even then they must read the manual and all that applies.

Hot Start decided to make it as real as it gets from A to Z.

And your wondering why your having problems.

In my twenty years , this plane is making me use all of my sim skills to fly.

And I follow all the rules the best that I can. If you have never flown a complicated plane in the sim world, then it is best advised to start with say a 172.

The sim world has become mush more advance than even . It all looks so real if you have the right set up.

My set up Runs my system just fine.

So the more real the sim aircraft, the more difficult to fly in the sim world, let alone in the real world.

You back flipped your plane, because you did not know your plane. Just like in real life.

Do you realize how much damaged you did by doing that. Thanks for the reframe reload, or you would have to be Jeff Bezos to afford it:)

I have destroyed , crashed, bent and destroyed props in my TBM-900.

This plane is the real deal, so I learn from my mistakes and fly better.

I now fly like a pro or maybe close to a pro, and I enjoy learning more and more of this great plane.

Its going to take months and a couple of years to master this plane. Go jump in a real TBM-900 and see if you can do what we do in a sim.

we'd all be dead by now:)

Treat it like the real deal and you sir will enjoy flying this plane. In the sim world that is.

6700k, ASUS Z-170 MB, GTX rgb 1070, 32meg ram.3T hard driv.

Thx..………...RobertC 

• Like 1

Very good points, totally agree. I myself have been simming for over 30 years. Have some hours in real A319 sim that rl pilots train in. Have taken C172 for a spin a few times. The issue I have is not the aircraft itself. I am certain it is terrific. The issue I have is with what seem to be constant bugs, for me with my set up. I did not hit the floor with the tail here. I blew the engine mid air because how sensitive the throttle is, has a mind if it’s own...again just saying in my set up. Then it just would not reset. So just a bug I suppose. I shall keep trying to get the hang of this bird. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi YYZ342

It runs fine for me if something breaks I generally know why.  I realise this may not be helpful to you but my intent is to give you a little hope to stick with it.  I honestly can't say if you're suffering from strange issue from the TBM, parked on a scenery anomaly, being to heavy handed with the reverse range at low speed etc.  What I can say is if you can get it ironed out it may just become your favourite addon.

Best of luck

A quicker way to reset the aircraft when it tilts back like that is to go into map view and slew the aircraft around a little.  It should right itself.  

And just a bit of trivial info, I just came back from Hamilton Island, and while waiting for the A320 to taxi, I noticed, with a half full load of passengers, and very little fuel, the nose wheel of the A320 was about an inch off the ground while taxiing.  So aircraft CAN tilt back a little.  Couple that with scenery that can have dips and bumps in it, and you'll get a tilt back on the tail.