TBM 900 v1.1.4 Update Released!

Cameron

27 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

Just to clarify, you're saying the course needle was not turning?  Because the course needle doesn't turn by itself.  You need to set the course yourself, and then the deviation bar will move according to where you are.  For the deviation bar to move towards the centre, you will need to be on an intercept heading.

I am saying the CRS  was at 165 and you can see that on the g1000, and I couldn't get the number to go up or down by scrolling either CRS,  I set it to LOC 1 and tried to scroll like I always do on all my planes and nothing happened.

EDIT: I just downloaded the 114B update (newest) and on the ground I am able to turn the CRS, ill probably run a flight later to make sure that it's not the autopilot preventing the CRS from turning in flight.

Edited by kevinm1

16 minutes ago, kevinm1 said:

I am saying the CRS  was at 165 and you can see that on the g1000, and I couldn't get the number to go up or down by scrolling either CRS,  I set it to LOC 1 and tried to scroll like I always do on all my planes and nothing happened.

Quick question: were you trying to click&drag the course knob, or use your mouse wheel? We are using stock X-Plane manipulators and I've noticed an odd behavior in the CRS knob at times. When I click & drag and I have a wide FOV with  if the camera is sufficiently far away and off-axis from the knob, it sometimes only moves by a single degree, no matter how much I drag. Then all I needed to do is right click and reposition my view by a few pixels and suddenly the manipulator came alive. This is squarely a bug in X-Plane's handling of manipulators and short of writing a completely new manipulator set, we can't really do much about it. (I mean we can report it to LR, but something tells me this is the kind of issue that they've heard about before...)

I upgraded from 1.1.4a to 1.1.4b today. I had no problem with 1.1.4a.

All of a sudden I can't start the engine any more, ITT rises very quickly to 700+ degrees, there isn't the pause at 40% NG, then it overheats and I have to cut off fuel.

I tried letting the engine start tutorial do it and it works. Then in the tutorial I start the engine myself, and it again works and I can fly.

When I try outside the tutorial, with a cold engine, with or without GPU, inertial separator off or on, it won't work. The inlet and exhaust covers ARE off.
I do not understand.  I have done it many, many, times before.

Nothing interesting in the log. In maintenance manager everything is as new.

XP version is 11.30

Any ideas ?

TBM900_Log.txt

Hmmmm... I replaced the battery and succeeded starting twice now.

I don't really understand why it did not even work with the GPU though. Either on battery or GPU I got to 30% NG in 30s.

If I get in trouble again I'll post log.txt too. It didn't seem to have anything interesting there either though. Thanks Goran.

Hello,

I have a question to the developers:

What is the difference between version 1.1.4a and 1.1.4b? I cannot find any information about. I have installed version 1.1.4a and 2 days later I became a message when I loaded the aircraft in X-Plane 11 that update version 1.1.4b is available. Is it necessary to update to 1.1.4b or not?
Thank you in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 2:39 AM, Cameron said:

Because a single case does not solve this type of problem. We need a greater pool to leverage chasing down the rabbit hole and finding the common denominator.

I'm glad DreamFoil was able to help you do whatever it was you needed help with remotely. That won't solve this problem, unfortunately.

Fixed TerraMax license conflict causing TerraMax to sometimes deactivate momentarily - It worked a few days before the problem resurrected. I suggest that you advertise on your side which of your products that's not compatible with each other. As I understand, this is something about your anti-pirate protection? 

5 hours ago, czejen said:

Hello. I have an issue with version 1.1.4b of aircraft and 11.31r1 of X Plane.
X Plane going to crash everytime when i turn on avionics G1000 - after approximately 1-2 minutes.
Please help. Log.txt below

TBM900_Log.txt

http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/15742-ctd-with-x-plane-1131rc1-and-tbm-114b/?do=findComment&comment=137108

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic