FSGRW / XP11

Chase911

Anyone notice that the METAR for the last couple days has been off?  Eg. KRNO was real Altimeter, 30.03 but FSGRW had 30.12. The Temp and cloud cover is a little off too from the actual METAR. It's been that far off for the past couple days.   Usually it's spot on.  

I wonder if it's possible their servers are running behind? Anyone know how to ask the Dev?

Dave. 

2 hours ago, flight_guy747 said:

Unfortunately it is not possible to check for any errors if we do not receive exact data. Please state exact FSGRW weather file date stamp and where you compared with. Screenshot would be perfect. Thank you!

Stefan Schaefer

Here is a screenshot I just took today.  The Altimeter is still Off as well as the temperature and Cloud bases. Hopefully there is something easy to fix this.

Dave

FSGRW Meter.png

1 hour ago, flight_guy747 said:

Hello again!

It seems that because of the current US shutdown not all sites of NOAA are equally updated. We are now aware of the problem and seek a remedy. But it may last until US government works properly again.

Thank you!

Stefan Schaefer

ROFL.  That is the best answer I think I have ever heard when it comes to addons. lol. I love it!.  Never Occurred The Fed had anything to do with the weather stations.  But yes NOAA would be Fed.  Thank you for looking into it.  I hope either A. You find a way to get the current weather, or B, Government shut down stops and gives people back their jobs. : )

Have a good weekend. 

Dave.