11.30 RC3 "Final" version...

CYUL900

The IXEG´s usability is unchanged with the update to 11.30. So it is perfectly safe to upgrade to 11.30, just make sure to not use the "experimental flight model" checkbox.

There will be no "emergency patch" to make it compatible (since there is no emergency ;)), but we will think about incorporating some of 11.30´s features in a future upgrade, notably the new particle effects. We haven´t decided yet how to deal with the new "experimental flight model" - I have to evaluate it first, but eventually it will probably become the new regular flight model and I want to be ready for that.

Cheers, Jan

• Like 2

On 1/12/2019 at 3:53 AM, Litjan said:

The IXEG´s usability is unchanged with the update to 11.30. So it is perfectly safe to upgrade to 11.30, just make sure to not use the "experimental flight model" checkbox.

There will be no "emergency patch" to make it compatible (since there is no emergency ;)), but we will think about incorporating some of 11.30´s features in a future upgrade, notably the new particle effects. We haven´t decided yet how to deal with the new "experimental flight model" - I have to evaluate it first, but eventually it will probably become the new regular flight model and I want to be ready for that.

Cheers, Jan

hello   :) LitJan  now with the new version 11.30 XPL-11 I noticed a change in the behavior of the IXEG 7373, I am having difficulties in the landing it seems that the aircraft floats more before touching the ground, I do not know if the adjustment of the controls are set correctly for this aircraft. I would like to know what is the best realistic control setting for this aircraft? my Saitek is configured like this:

LitJan  ...What do you recommend ?

control.jpg

control 2.jpg

control 3.jpg

26 minutes ago, Litjan said:

Don´t use stability augmentation! It should be a 0.

Cheers, Jan

many thanks  LitJan I have adjusted now according to your suggestion, I am sure that I will make better and accurate landings I will make tire marks all the tracks at the beginning of the headboard only the airport personnel have to repaint :D

• Like 1

Okay, today I had an issue - the cockpit just turns white once a few thousand feet airborne. Catstrator had the same bug on his recent stream: 

EDIT: I noticed this bug has already been reported, and the suggestion was to turn off "draw vortices". I'm 90% sure I had it turned off, but I'll try again.
Edited by mikehatch

7 hours ago, mikehatch said:

Okay, today I had an issue - the cockpit just turns white once a few thousand feet airborne. Catstrator had the same bug on his recent stream: 

EDIT: I noticed this bug has already been reported, and the suggestion was to turn off "draw vortices". I'm 90% sure I had it turned off, but I'll try again.

Thanks for letting me know, mikehatch. I will doublecheck on my own installation to make sure we don´t have a new bug with 11.30...

Cheers, Jan

PS: Please also specify if this is happening with HRD on or off and also if you are using any weather addons (Xenviro, etc.) or other tweaks that change the way that X-Plane looks (lighting, colour, etc.)

Edited by Litjan

For what its worth I just tried and I can mimic Catstrators effect exactly by turning on the "draw vortices" option. It happens at certain lighting levels, appearantly. With the option OFF everything is fine.

Please let me know if you find out that it still happens with the effect OFF!

Thanks, Jan

I did some tests with the IXEG737 in conjunction with other ASXP add-ons, XPRealisticPro, X-Camera and TrackIr5 with the new X-Plane 11.30r3 final version without worrying about airplane piloting just to demonstrate performance and compatibility, I do not know, but I noticed that the aerodynamic behavior has changed a bit mainly in some landings the plane seems to float more, sorry if I'm mistaken. (my lack of hail in IXEG) The problem with Draw vortice is demonstrated in video 1 how to solve, as LitJan said

I found it legal now to have the effect of particles acting on the reverse of the aircraft as well

video 1

video 2

video 3

In the video 3 was an autolanding, famous landing boeing, boeing, boeing ..... was not very good entered of nose.:wacko: The spoilers are slow to open, I leave the criticism to the expert  LitJan.:lol:

Edited by novato X11