Sign in to follow this  
SkyBarca

Fuel Calculations

Everything on the MFD regarding fuel is correct with the exception of the flightplan page.  It calculates the fuel use correctly, just not the actual fuel quantity.  It always seems to show, at the start, only the fuel on board when the aircraft was loaded in.  Not reflecting any fuel added after the aircraft loads into the sim.

Is there some page I am missing on the MFD to adjust the fuel so that it matches what the rest of the readouts show?  Fuel gauges, fuel page, both correct.  

You need to adjust the fuel amount within the G1000, after you refuel or load the aircraft. There is a distinct fuel gauge, but as for flight planning, you need to adjust it manual to reflect the current fuel state. As remember it should be at the system page of the MFD. The most left lower softkey and than there should be some softkey for fuel increase and decrease.

Edited by Jakob Ludwig

8 hours ago, SkyBarca said:

I've been to that page, but it shows the correct amount of fuel.  I also can't find any way to change the amount.

Sorry I was mistaken. My above hint does not work with the TBM. It works on other G1000 aircraft 

So the fuel state in the flight planning page might be a bug with laminar.

This is actually still an issue.  The in flight calculations are based off of the amount of fuel the aircraft has when it loads into the sim.  Not the amount that you fill from the payload screen.

• Like 1