IXEG 737 Can't set any presets/preferences... HELP!!!

Fropa

Just installed the IXEG 737 today. I'm running X-plane 11.30rc2. Whenever I try to change the aircraft configuration to turnaround in the preferances menu, the menu freezes and I have to reboot the aircraft from the console. I also notice some red text in the console on startup after I load the aircraft, but I'm a computer noob so it's all gibberish to me. I also get a weird message when exiting X-plane. I think they are referencing some missing files, which doesn't make any sense since I followed the installer's instructions exactly. I'll attach my log file below, as I'm sure that will paint a much better technical picture than I am able to. Would appreciate any help I can get, as not being able to use the in game menu/set presets makes the aircraft unusable, a concept I don't want to think about having just dropped $75.

Thanks for your prompt response,

-Fropa

Log.txt

• Fropa changed the title to IXEG 737 Can't set any presets/preferences... HELP!!!