TBM 900 Start up issues

bkprescott

Gentlemen:

So I’ve purchased your TBM 900 and have install it to XPlane 11. I’m coming to you with an issue or two.

Primarily, I am unable to get the engine to start following the full start up procedures.  I’m not seeming to get ignition and after a period of time the NGs drop and I have to abort the ignition.  I have followed up the motoring procedures here with an engine restart attempt, no ignition, just won’t start.

Also when initially loading the plane in XPlane, I always get the “CAUTION, The engine has accumulated fuel residue. Do not attempt an engine start and perform the engine motoring procedure”  I’ve ran the motoring  procedure, cleared the warning,  and still  ultimately no engine start .   Never seems to happen.  Not sure how to clear this issue up.

Also, periodically when I start up XPlane and chose the TBM, it loads up tail down, nose up. Nose gear off the ground. I’m having to restart XPlane to clear this.

Thoughts gentlemen?