BK117 paints, needed?

Nicola_M

Frankly the inability to take sarcasm is rather shocking, due to its rather widespread use in society. 

Some days people just make me wonder, but thats nothing new...

On another note, your painting abilities look very nice, it's a shame you've decided to pull them from the .org, where a wider audience could have enjoyed them, over a simple misunderstanding.

Frankly the inability to take sarcasm is rather shocking, due to its rather widespread use in society.  

Some days people just make me wonder, but thats nothing new...

On another note, your painting abilities look very nice, it's a shame you've decided to pull them from the .org, where a wider audience could have enjoyed them, over a simple misunderstanding.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm not discussing it but whatever it was, it just cost the org a paying customer.

Anyway, I'd rather have a quality audience for my work than just numbers.

You know we are all different people...different personalities.  We have differing priorities, differing ideology, differing goals.   Trying to demonstrate a point to someone who is working off a differing foundation is like trying to derive an equation for free-fall when you disagree on the gravitational constant.   There can be no resolution.  For some, the org is a repository of resources and comradeship.  For others, it is a huge opportunity for marketing and sales.  Both of those sides exists and each get out of it what they're after.  The only point you can argue is your own perceptions.  WarpeD likes the resources, Nicolas likes the potential customers (i.e. all the flyers).    To me, it's a mosh pit.    On another note,  I don't think its good to rant outside the rant section though so I'd encourage (while we're still a manageable community) any further or more passionate posts to move over there should someone feel the need.