CTD, XP 11.30r1, TBM 1.1.3

pavage

5 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Please remove ALL plugins, except Gizmo and try again.  If it works without crashing, then it's a plugin causing the crash.  The best way to determine which one is by putting the plugins back, one at a time.  Unfortunately, that's the only way we can determine it.

Followed this procedure but I keep getting CTD's, that are now easily reproducible.

-Start the engine.

- Delete the last flightplan from the G1000. (x-plane always keeps the last flightplan used)

-When I start to create new one, after the first fix inserted, when I hit ENT to enter the fix, it crashes.

It's now 5 out of 5 tries. The last 3 ones with no plugins except the GIZMO, yesterday the TBM worked normaly and I haven't installed anything new.

Attached the last two logs.

TBM900_Log.txt

Log.txt

8 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Please remove ALL plugins, except Gizmo and try again.  If it works without crashing, then it's a plugin causing the crash.  The best way to determine which one is by putting the plugins back, one at a time.  Unfortunately, that's the only way we can determine it.

Ok, all plugins removed.  Another CTD log file attached.

I CTD in climb or cruise, no particular pattern I've been able to ascertain. It doesn't always crash,  but i'd say its 50/50 at the moment between CTD and a successful flight.

I do not experience CTD in any other aircraft, irrespective of plugins.  I'd really like to get this resolved as this is a fantastic plane.

Thank you

Log.txt

Edited by wsando1