New project

epgd

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 3:55 PM, Jacoba said:

I'm going out on a limb here but maybe Gorans Citation?

I did not know Goran made a Citation.  Would like to hear more about this...  If ever a Citation was Hotstart's/LES new project I would be thrilled!  What an awesome business jet it would be.

Gotta say that the IMO  the TBM is the best single engine, business class, add on aircraft ever developed for a flight sim.  Worth every penny of the purchase price.  It’s gong to be hard to top it.  I am anxious to see what Hot Start comes up with.

Edited by cbreeze
Spelling

If I say the next project, which is a damn cool aircraft, will top the TBM, it’s de-valuing the TBM.  Let’s just say it’s “different”.  I can safely say the next aircraft will definitely be a head turner. To top it off, we have a pilot who flies these for a living, who’ll be helping us along with performance and handling, and he’s very active in the community. 

12 hours ago, cbreeze said:

Gotta say that the IMO  the TBM is the best single engine, business class, add on aircraft ever developed for a flight sim.  Worth every penny of the purchase price.  It’s gong to be hard to top it.  I am anxious to see what Hot Start comes up with.

Thank you very much for that comment!  

5 hours ago, ManxJason said:

Would really like the windshield effects in VR first if I'm honest. It's the last piece in the puzzle of perfection 

Toto is working working on it, but it's a complicated one.  It looks like anything shader based has issues in VR.  (Ice, rain, heat blur, etc...)

Edited by Goran_M