SPEECHLESS! CONGRATULATIONS!

LKN

Speechless!!!!

(that's the word that could illustre my point, my deep feeling)  after 7,7 hours of flying the TBM 900, I'm just speechless! Just an amazing addon! I have no word so much I was waiting for this kind of addon especially when you fly for real you know so well how much you have to take care of everything... who could imagine 10 years ago (even less) that we will have such a realistic airplane in a sim ? Yeap there are the A2A (very great job, no doubt), REP/Simcoders good job on the very good way, we also have the fantastic SF 260 Jrollon very creative, very realistic but here we now have the TBM 900: an other story...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CREATIVE X-AVIATION TEAM!

(captain's speaking) !:);)

Have a safe flight Pilots, enjoy the TBM 900! (un avion français yeaaaaaaah)

Lkn

LFQQ

PPL, PP, CPL in progress

Big big fan of sims :)

Edited by LKN
  • Upvote 1

Yeah... seriously. This is the best damn plane from anyone...  in terms of having a sim that is pretty spot on to the aircraft.

I won't buy another plane from anyone else... I seriously mean that. I'm happy to pay 80 bucks for a sim that works... versus 39 whatever from "C" (we all know) and like 1/3 of the stuff works... you know... like oh say the navigation hardly works... or like unimportant stuff like the RADAR or the terrain avoidance systems. 

This plane is a joy to fly... and love how the G1000 and G3k displays more or less are factory modeled.

If they do a Beech B series and some medium jets... totally in and buying them.

B