Release 1.1.2 unusable

robder

After upgrade to 1.1.2 nothing works anymore.

- TBM 900 plugin not visible in list of plugins inside X-Plane

- No switches active 

- Trying to go back to 1.1.1

- Fortunately, re-install of 1.1.1 was successful, hopefully a fix will be forthcoming

-------------------------------
X-Plane 11.30 RC2
macOS Mojave (10.14.2 )
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580 8192 MB

Edited by robder

Hi Goran,

sorry for forgetting the log file. Here it is (from a 11.30b5 installation, which gives the same results as 11.30RC1)

I did notice the following errors:

Fetching plugins for /Volumes/MacUSB/X-Plane 11-30-b5/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins

dlerror:dlopen(/Volumes/MacUSB/X-Plane 11-30-b5/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/OpenGPWS/mac_x64/OpenGPWS.xpl, 6): Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libpcre2-8.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Volumes/MacUSB/X-Plane 11-30-b5/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/OpenGPWS/mac_x64/OpenGPWS.xpl
  Reason: image not found
dlerror:dlopen(/Volumes/MacUSB/X-Plane 11-30-b5/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/OpenWXR/mac_x64/OpenWXR.xpl, 6): Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libpcre2-8.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Volumes/MacUSB/X-Plane 11-30-b5/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/OpenWXR/mac_x64/OpenWXR.xpl
dlerror:dlopen(/Volumes/MacUSB/X-Plane 11-30-b5/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/X-TCAS/mac_x64/X-TCAS.xpl, 6): Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libpcre2-8.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Volumes/MacUSB/X-Plane 11-30-b5/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/X-TCAS/mac_x64/X-TCAS.xpl
dlerror:dlopen(/Volumes/MacUSB/X-Plane 11-30-b5/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/systems/mac_x64/systems.xpl, 6): Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libpcre2-8.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Volumes/MacUSB/X-Plane 11-30-b5/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM-900/plugins/systems/mac_x64/systems.xpl

Log.txt

Edited by robder

21 minutes ago, johnnykaercher said:

Goran.... I'm on 11.26 and on a Mac (like Robder) and my side menu is missing.  The TBM activated successfully and I even tried a fresh reload (shutdown and start) and the side menu is still missing.  I will attach my log file as well....

Log.txt

Johnny

Hi Johnny, can you see the the TBM900 plugin in the list of plugins?

Edited by robder

14 minutes ago, CDNCAVOK said:

Thanks for the Heads up! I am also waiting for XP 11.30 stable version so I too am on 11.26. 

“Always backup your HotStart installation in the Aircraft/X-Aviation folder.before installing a new version”

Is that sufficient? Can you go back to the previous version by just restoring the  Aircraft/X-Aviation folder? 

If yes, why such a complex installation process with a dedicated installer....?

48 minutes ago, johnnykaercher said:

Goran.... I'm on 11.26 and on a Mac (like Robder) and my side menu is missing.  The TBM activated successfully and I even tried a fresh reload (shutdown and start) and the side menu is still missing.  I will attach my log file as well....

Log.txt

Johnny

We've found the problem and it's isolated to Mac builds only.  We'll get a new Mac build out asap.  It's a very small issue.

7 hours ago, robder said:

Is that sufficient? Can you go back to the previous version by just restoring the  Aircraft/X-Aviation folder? 

If yes, why such a complex installation process with a dedicated installer....?

Yes you can. I zip not only the aircraft but also the Output folder/TBM 900 before each install (just in case!) Personally I am not moving to 11.30 until a stable version is released and that all my addons fully function without bugs!

Edited by CDNCAVOK
  • Upvote 1