salsero_at

TBM900 and Terramax conflict

You guys promised to report, once the issue is resolved. I've read nothing official yet from Sundog/X-Aviation/HotStart.

I asked a serious question.

3 hours ago, Cameron said:

I asked a serious question.

So has something changed meanwhile? I do not want to reinstall TM again and loop in texture reloading for 15 minutes...  :D

I did have some problems installing SkyMaxx Pro 4.7. Upon starting Xplane after the install I got the Gizmo registration dialog and and a Terramaxx dialog in the lower left of the screen saying something about reinstalling "default textures". 

I solved the problem by temporarily disabling TerraMaxx, registering SkyMaxx and then enabling TerraMaxx again.

I did have some problems installing SkyMaxx Pro 4.7. Upon starting Xplane after the install I got the Gizmo registration dialog and and a Terramaxx dialog in the lower left of the screen saying something about reinstalling "default textures". 
I solved the problem by temporarily disabling TerraMaxx, registering SkyMaxx and then enabling TerraMaxx again.

That's normal behavior, not a bug.

Aha. I forgot to tell that X-Plane hanged whilst showing the TerraMaxx dialog and SkyMaxx registration dialog. I had to force quit it after a while. 

Just FYI. I didn't have issue with TerraMax until the last flight KEUG-CYVR. I'm assuming TerraMax was attempting loading winter textures when CTD happens. I posted the log in Hot Start forum here (post at the bottom with log)

Hi!

Error is still present with TBM v 1.1.3. Terramax keeps reloading textures non stop, leaving X-Plane hanging while loading.

Freddy

The last we heard from X-Aviation is that this error is caused by some custom DRM code in the TBM, and as such it's outside of our control. Make sure you're letting them know this is an issue in the TBM support forum.