Quick memory max out on load

stealthbob

Been using this model since release and up to today was running v 1.0.1 with no issue. Decided to do the update and on load I get a fast memory load up to max (32GB) and then the eventual computer lock up. 

Running XP 3.26, other planes load and run fine

Uninstalled completely and tried rolling back, I assume the older releases are not supported though?

Re installed with new 1.1.1 and same issue

No other changes made to system, meaning only action taken/change to system today was to update the TBM to 1.1.1

One item of note however I did have the issue on first load of the update where the dialog indicates if I want to restore old flight. I cliked Yes

I guess what I need is to ensure that I have completely purged the old install as I assume something is being persisted and is corrupted. I did do the auto uninstall from the provided files, I also tried manually deleting inc. the TBM file in the Output folder.

Any thoughts to next steps?

Thanks

**Solved**

So after going through the sequence I realized I never did reload XPlane after I deleted TBM...

After another full uninstall, shutdown XP I also shutdown the PC for other reasons, I booted reloaded XP and the IXEG to test my licencing. Then shut it down and reinstalled TBM, loaded and all good.