Cessna 152 and Black Friday.

Martin3h

On Black Friday I bought the Cessna 152 from x- Aviation, but after installation it did not open in XP11.

I asked for help and got a ticked number with the promise that I get a reply  asap. 

But I did not get any reply, so I asked for a reply but no body replied again.

I got a bit frustrated so I asked for a refund, this was inside the 7 days rule for refunds.

But also now nothing happens.

I wonder now, are they out of business or are the just not interested.

If any body can tel me wat goes on, that will be nice.

Thank you.    

Problem solved, Cessna 152 to the scrapyard  en got the freeware Robbin from Aerobask.

I was so impressed by this little aircraft that I bought the Diamond DA62 and I will buy the  Epic E1000 as wel in the near future.

Thanks for the no support and have a nice Christmas. 

Me too bud, they stole my money too.

You can't install the software, it keeps stalling at the customer verification point....there is no place to enter the information!!!!

I've sent him a letter, I only live a few miles from Port Orange, FL actually, gonna be looking for ya X-aviation.

Second time I've been burned by a flight sim outfit.

I got suckered into giving 97 bucks to "proflightsimulator"

Had paypal deny my claim of fraud even though it's all over the internet they are a scam too.

My bank finally gave me back my money.

I can't go to my bank again to try and get my money back from this guy here X-aviation.

To tell the truth, I'm an actual pilot, I'm a CFI as well, I'm not impressed with X-plane to begin with.

I spent a lot of money on a gaming computer build to run it and the aircraft just don't fly properly, the rudder inputs aren't realistic.

I guess these games are really just about watching pretty scenery and not flying.

X-plane.....what's with the fog in the cockpit of the 172.

I went on X-plane.org forum and complained about these issues and I was told my comments were ridiculous and banned from the site.

LOL, what are they afraid of??? some honest criticism from an actual pilot

Edited by flightsimsucker

19 minutes ago, flightsimsucker said:

Me too bud, they stole my money too.

No one stole any of your money, and that's pure hogwash which will get you nowhere.

Just looking into your ticket history, you started sending support ticket e-mails 3 days ago. In that time you have sent 5 different e-mails.

Our contact page states precisely following:

"We will reply as soon as we are able and will endeavor to reply within 3 days, but usually quicker.

Please do not send multiple e-mails or this will delay our response to you!"

Thus far you did yourself no favors for not reading, or at least following what you read if you DID read.

1 hour ago, flightsimsucker said:

Then what's the deal?

"Please do not send multiple e-mails or this will delay our response to you!"

That's the deal. Stop writing e-mails and your patience will get you a response. Your impatience continues to make your response delayed automatically because your ticket gets pushed back and coupled with the others.