SkyMaxx Pro v4.7.2 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 4.7.2 update for SkyMaxx Pro. All customers who have purchased SkyMaxx Pro v4 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase SkyMaxx Pro v4 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 4.7.2 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SkyMaxx Pro 4 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Adds additional logic for upcoming FSGRW update
  • Fixes crash to desktop reports on Mac
  • Fixes cloud shadows & terrain blending in VR

As always, thanks for purchasing from X-Aviation!

15 minutes ago, maverick2259 said:

Tried to uninstall , reboot and reinstall but now I'm getting a error during the reinstall process " unable to download component SkyMaxx Pro: Component file version does not match"

Well, I didn't ask you to do all of that. :) I just asked you to do one simple thing that another person reported fixed it, and also after I told you to try it once more.

Anyways, you're now going to need to fully re-download the installer to get it working.

1 hour ago, JP-FL said:

I get the same error message.

Any solution, please? 

Thanks!

I've downloaded again the installer, I got the same message (please see screen), and the download from the server starts again (from the beginning).. 

Any idea to fix this, please. Since X-Plane with the previous version, is crashing.

thank you! :)

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 4.00.50 PM.jpg

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic